Tuesday 11 October 2011

Radio Tower near Hollywood sign

I like the idea of the crew trying to get communications with earth, and I think the radio tower is definitely a god send. As we are thinking of having the surrounding terrain with less vegetation due to our 'dying' planet I think this idea works well because of the mountainous area. I think the final reveal at the end planet of the apes style works well and maybe by expanding it and zooming further out into space to see the earth and showing the titles maybe?

I think our issue at the moment is coming up with the characteristics of the characters. I think the man could be a Stan Smith from American Dad, Zapp Brannigan from Futurama or Captain Quark from Ratchet and Clank kind of character. A big and muscly character with a slight belly who thinks that he is a hero but is extremely clumsy and has some form of random fear? Stan Smith has a random fear of Seagulls which is quite comical.

As for the female we could spawn our idea off Leela from Futurama in terms of characteristics maybe? I'm not too sure at the moment so tomorrow after postmodernism we should discuss the characters and then we can get a definitive idea as to how they act when they are on the way to the radio tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment